Waterproof Cameras.

scugpg

I have not did any videos on my cannon but I am more than impressed with the camera. And I like the SD card capability rather than the XD card of the olympus

You can use a mini SD card in the Olympus. No need for the XD. I have used the miniSD and it is fine (there is an adaptor that comes with the camera)

Canon D10 for sure!

Scugog: you may want to check your settings, it mosdef does audio on the videos...

I later verfied this I apologize.

I was checking out the D10 today and Dell has them for $299 shipped!!!

Panasonic TS1 is nowhere to be found and $100 more so i might just opt for the D10.

If I need something compact that does HD video the new Iphone is supposed to have both. :thumbsup_anim:

I ran accross an Olympus camera in Liquidation World 2 days ago;just happened to notice it.

I believe it was a Stylus 500,said it was waterproof to 3 metres.

Price was $110.00,I noticed it while I waited for a friend to get through the lineup and he was done before I could check it out any further.

It was definately a point and shoot,it may not be the latest model or what you're looking for but the price looked pretty good.

I have a Stylus 740 I bought from the Olympus ebay site a few years ago and it continues to serve me well(when I remember it....lol).

Hey Gang,

If you are looking for a new underwater camera you may want to hold off for a few weeks. Fuji has a brand new one coming out called the XP 10 this thing is awesome. It's water proof, dust proof, freeze proof and shock proof you can drop it! I think this was made for all anglers its 12mega pix and it's only going to sell for $200. I don't often talk about product on here but this one is awesome. After using the WP Z33 last year I did not think it could get better but it has.

Hey Gang,

If you are looking for a new underwater camera you may want to hold off for a few weeks. Fuji has a brand new one coming out called the XP 10 this thing is awesome. It's water proof, dust proof, freeze proof and shock proof you can drop it! I think this was made for all anglers its 12mega pix and it's only going to sell for $200. I don't often talk about product on here but this one is awesome. After using the WP Z33 last year I did not think it could get better but it has.

My flight leaves April 2nd.

Hey Gang,

I just looked it up this thing does 720p video, 5x optical and does zoom while recording video as well. For $200 it's definitely worth considering...assuming the image stabilization is decent.

I'll hold off for a bit I think. Between this one and whatever new ones come out shortly it might be worth the wait.

Thanks Dave for the camera FYI.

Hey Gang,

great heads up Dave....does your camera man concur?

• 2 weeks later...

I baught my gf the FUJI-Z33 WP

cause we love fishing and camping. and well plus shes a blonde so I knew it would get dropped a few times and well the camera has worked great! good quailty pictures and very easy to use!

I personaly think im going to buy myself one this spring or summer just not in pink

great heads up Dave....does your camera man concur?

I may or may not have a prototype of the camera in my office as we speak.... :whistling: It's freakin awesome! haha I was so happy when the Z33 came out because as much as I love my job, the last thing I want to do when I'm out on the water fun fishing is lug around a big camera and camera bag. (Not complaining Dave lol) Couple that up with the fact that I have 2 young kids who love to play with the camera while we're fishing and these are a perfect fit! The new features on the XP are exactly what I was hoping for when I heard they were coming out with a new one! It's so simple to use my 3 year old can take pictures of my fish while we're out, but has advanced enough features for me to get creative with it when I want to. You won't be disappointed!

Cheers,

Ryan

I may or may not have a prototype of the camera in my office as we speak.... :whistling: It's freakin awesome! haha I was so happy when the Z33 came out because as much as I love my job, the last thing I want to do when I'm out on the water fun fishing is lug around a big camera and camera bag. (Not complaining Dave lol) Couple that up with the fact that I have 2 young kids who love to play with the camera while we're fishing and these are a perfect fit! The new features on the XP are exactly what I was hoping for when I heard they were coming out with a new one! It's so simple to use my 3 year old can take pictures of my fish while we're out, but has advanced enough features for me to get creative with it when I want to. You won't be disappointed!

Cheers,

Ryan

I want to see what its "Digital Image Stabilization" can do, I agree they really have packed many features into this $200 camera.