The USA is fighting the Asian Carp invansion.

Billy Bob

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

"Michigan has asked the U. S. Supreme Court to order Chicago- area shipping locks closed to keep carp out, a request supported by Minnesota, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York. Illinois opposes the closure"

I wish Obamarama would stop sheltering his home town and start protecting the the other states and the international waters. He's just as useless as Bush for environmental issues.

"Michigan has asked the U. S. Supreme Court to order Chicago- area shipping locks closed to keep carp out, a request supported by Minnesota, Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania and New York. Illinois opposes the closure"

I wish Obamarama would stop sheltering his home town and start protecting the the other states and the international waters. He's just as useless as Bush for environmental issues.

He's as useless as Bush on every issue, he's a great talker but falls short as an actuall doer.

Yup lets set fire to this thread I am officially telling Every last PERSON that I Art Melancon Have decided to allow the Asian Carp get into OUR (Canada and USA) Great lakes so the fishing industry crashes. I want to do irreversible harm to both Great nations and OBAMA is in agreement with ME and is doing Everything that I tell HIM to DO just so the OFC American bashing Nitwit squad can show all of the Rest of the Board that they are small minded idiots.... Now does this make it clear that if you can't leave bashing politics tactics aside and talk with facts and expertise then don't comment and prove that you are an American Bashing :asshat:

Art

Edited by aplumma