New Website

TJQ

For the past few months I've been, albeit slowly, developing an new website. The ultimate objective is to make it the Unofficial Ontario Fishing Encyclopedia, ie everything you could want to know about fishing techniques and information for this great province of ours. I've got enough content now so theres stuff to look at, the dirctory is working and as time goes on and I get more information, I'm going to keep adding it to the site, future segments will include lake information and more categories of fish etc. But i gotta LAUNCH it sometime, so here goes!!!

When you get a chance, please check out (insert drum roll here...)

Please let me introduce.........

www.ontarioangler.com

screencap2.jpg

www.ontarioangler.com

ha ha ha! TJ, that came up in one of my frequent searches yesterday! I just now clicked on it and sure enough all the links I hit on it then are colored. At the time I thought it was another section of OFC I hadn't yet visited.

So, when do you sleep...? Seems to me you're needing the 24 hours a day working on all these sites?

Michael

LOL.. im a collector of great domain names.. lol.. its an accumulation of 10 years of content, ill have videos and a lake section, all the cartoons ive ever bought... more stuff on the way... Suggestions as to other content would be good too! (also advertisers wanted .. wink wink..)

Im about to get the muskie section done, some carp info as well.

(rapidly counts change in pockets & on dresser)

How much advertising can I get for $11.62? Oh, wait, need to hold a couple quarters for shopping carts, make that $11.12.

Seriously, just in case I ever do have an advertising budget, where can I find out about it?

Thanks!

Michael

ha ha ha! TJ, that came up in one of my frequent searches yesterday!

Michael

Interesting. I too ran across this web site a few days ago. I thought - man does the format look awfully familiar. I'll be sure to check it out.

TJ - You gonna tie all this together from a central point some day.

Edited by Rich Clemens

Thanks guys, lol.. when someone buys out the massive network, lol.. ill tell 'em where all the sites are. I am glad its hitting the search engines well already!! When I had an opportunity to get the domain name failry cheap, I couldn't resist, it took me a year to figure out what I wanted to do with it.