Toronto Trailer Sales...

TJQ

So it looks like I have to upgrade my trailer so I can get two ATV's on it..

Does anyone know anywhere down there (GTA) that would have a selection of ATV trailers for me to look at if i get to Toronto early enough on Friday.. I think I'm looking for a side loading one but I'm not sure... anyone else got any experiences trailering two ATV's?? Any suggestions...

My shorelander boat trailer needed work a few years ago and I was told of Excalibur trailers in Brampton. They were incredible for service and I'm planning to drop the trailer with them again this year for a new paint job

They have some ATV trailers on their site and a neat double/side loader at the bottom of the page

http://www.excalibur-trailers.com/other.html

Edited by Fang

One thing I would add is to get galvanized or aluminum. Its worth it in the long run.

The price on that trailer above almost seems too good to be true. I'd make sure of what your getting with that deal. I paid $2500 for a 6X12 galv, with 3500lb axle. If your towing it in the winter, get a shield on it too......another thing that's worth its weight in gold. Road salt and grime does a real number on machines.

S.