dang

time to get rid of the rest of my lines

are you sure two only

I guess my two lines will be

if I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me

and

you have the softest lips I have ever come across

Edited by Terry

I get these before they hit the press.. won't say how..

Just so you know, although you should already, ownership, insurance, fishing licence with valid sticker and TWO lines max !

Alll right...lets get them out there and nail some hardcore criminals

I probably shouldn't have posted it at all Dara.. and the OPP probably shouldn't release these things.. as there is a definite poacher problem in the Midland area. I just didn't want anyone here caught with their paperwork out of order. The release reminded me that I don't have my insurance slip in my sled yet !

I probably shouldn't have posted it at all Dara.. and the OPP probably shouldn't release these things.. as there is a definite poacher problem in the Midland area. I just didn't want anyone here caught with their paperwork out of order. The release reminded me that I don't have my insurance slip in my sled yet !

I understand you posting it and its good for all of us.

I don't like the idea of blitzes.

If you are going to enforce a law, then enforce it. Don't let people get used to operating in one way and then go jump them in a sudden law enforcement blitz. Its just not fair.

I still say we have too many piddly laws that serve no purpose other than revenue and were enacted as knee jerk reactions to a lone problem.

If they have a poacher in the area that is causing trouble then how about some honest police work and go catch the guy. There is no reason to stick it to the general public because of one bad apple.

Stays in the sled rear compartment for me... it will be the time that something is forgotten back at camp and one of the lads jumps on your sled to go get it...and they get pulled over and you're not there.

Keeping it in the sled is also good for the guy that steals your sled so he can show the cops that he has his paperwork in order.

Why should I get stopped and checked just to make sure I am not breaking any laws. Again..do some police work and catch me breaking a law.

A cop asked me for proof of insurance and I said I didn't have proof. He looked startled like he just caught the biggest criminal of all time. I then proceeded to tell him that all I had was this little pink slip the insurance company gave me. He said, yeah,,thats what I want. I said, well, how is that proof...I could have cancelled my insurance the day after I got that. He said..yes, but thats when we do a secondary check. I said, are you gonna do a secondary check...he said No, so I said, well then why did you stop me to check my insurance!!!!!

Edited by Dara

Keeping it in the sled is also good for the guy that steals your sled so he can show the cops that he has his paperwork in order.

True enough.... but there's little opportunity for that with mine... I don't think I can even get it to the door right now! :huh: And if I could.. it's in an alarmed building.

dara has a point. why randomly pull people over that arent breaking the law? i find that the people in this neck of the woods are more comonly stealing the old junky sleds instead of the new ones (not that their smart enough to know how to anyway). I even have a class with a guy who is riding around a stolen sled and he hasnt gotten busted yet, even though i have reported that he has it.........

Kinda like, "it's the holiday season so watch out for the ride programs" so from now until next Dec I guess it's ok to drink and drive........

I agree, 100% enforcement all the time, the blitz that everyone finds out about misses the point entirely.

dang

time to get rid of the rest of my lines

are you sure two only

I guess my two lines will be

if I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me

and

you have the softest lips I have ever come across

Jeez Terry, I thought the line that always worked best for you was....

"Hold still while I get the air pump ready sweetie." :P

Come on now guys... Its takes a lot of union barganing to actually get the boys out to do a blitz instead of the regular day to day routine of keeping the seats warm at Timmy's... I agree what a waste of tax dollars... I have no Love for them. I don't know how many times I have been stopped for no reason and my time wated just to drive awya with no ticket. I guess older rusty cars and a beard fit the profile.