Jan 26 Simcoe Whities/Laker

icefisherman

OK,

one more report to file from today.

The usual suspects were on hand for another great Simcoe day.Started 7am and were fishing by 7:45am....got my limit of whities by 9:30am but the lakers were tough. Meegs did all the damage today.... had a minnow line for a change as well......but nada there.....was hoping for some huge laker but maybe next time....checked all the way down to 110 fow but not much luck there.

Finally managed to fish together with Crappieperchhunter for the Simcoe big guys/girls....thanks for the great company Steve,we'll do it again....I think you are hook for good now ha ha ha :P

Tough day today as we didn't mark many fish so the goal was to catch most of what we've marked.It worked....

Here is a shot of the day:

IMG00146.jpg

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Edited by icefisherman

Well first of all...did you all see the nice little laker in Emil's picture? It was mine :thumbsup_anim: Very proud of myself. First one I have iced in almost 30 years!!!!!

It was slow for sure but thx again Emil for inviting me along. I had a very enjoyable day.

James nice to meet you and your buds today too. And double thx for the supply of Meegs. I promise to put them to good use.

Did I already mention that the laker in Emils picture was mine...and that it was my first one through the ice in almost 30 years :D

Did I already mention that the laker in Emils picture was mine...and that it was my first one through the ice in almost 30 years :D

Hahahaha you handle it like a Pro Steve :rolleyes:

I think you should get serious about chasing them and the whities on a regular basis ............I can tell you'll love it Bud!

Cheers,

Ice Fisherman

Great to see you guys out there as well! I really wish the fish were there today in bigger numbers, going to go again tomorrow and do some explorring and find them! dont plan on comming in till my arms sore! hahahahah!

If anyone needs Jigs, just shoot me a pm and we'll see what we can do!