Got A New Truck

GeorgeJ

I know I'm going out on a bit of a limb here posting a pic of my new truck because of some past posts I've read about some unhappy Dodge owners here, but I thought what the heck. When it comes time for me to buy a new vehicle I feel I have to be loyal to Chrysler, they have been my sole employer for the past 28 years and I have had pretty good luck with their vehicles, none have been perfect and I don't expect this one will be either, but I will say for 2010 there seems to be some improvements time will tell!

LS_view_2.JPG

Mighty Dodge!!

What are ya towing?

How Ya doin Sinker? I'm not towing anything real big 3 to 4 thousand pounds but often usually a couple times a month down the 401 but that was at the upper end for my 6 cylinder Dakota I traded in. This truck may be a bit over kill but it will be nice to have the extra power especially when the winds are blowing hard out of the west like the usually are on the way home.

I think you should hook up a chain between it and Lew's new truck and have a pull off!

Somebody also suggested racing for pink slips :o both these ideas would make great you-tube videos but speaking for myself I couldn't do it till that new truck smell is gone! :lol:

How Ya doin Sinker? I'm not towing anything real big 3 to 4 thousand pounds but often usually a couple times a month down the 401 but that was at the upper end for my 6 cylinder Dakota I traded in. This truck may be a bit over kill but it will be nice to have the extra power especially when the winds are blowing hard out of the west like the usually are on the way home.

I'm doin good George!

You won't even know your towing anything that size with the new dodge! Major improvement over the old dakota!!! Your gonna love it! The only trucks I've NEVER had any issues with, were dodge.

S.

Nice truck! :thumbsup_anim:

Nice to see some loyalty to the one who puts the food on your plate. :clapping:

It bugs me when I see my sister-in-law's husband buy foreign a he works at Ford. A Mercedes, an Accord and a Canadian made Chrysler. Mind you he didn't drive any of those to work, too far to walk from the outcast parking I assume. He did break down though and bought a new Escape last summer. She said he didn't like paying for the repairs on the German car. Plus all the flack too.