Buck-shot Rattle spoons

Eazy

IGot to try these spoons out on some early season splake, they were definitely a hit!.......Can't wait to try them on other species during the hardwater season, might just have a new go-to bait!

Great bait for sure. We sell tons of them a year at Fishing World and most people are very successful. Make sure if you decide to tip them with a minnow only use a minnow head!!!! If not you will wreck the action on them. Another cool trick to do is to take the treble off and attach a 3-6 inch dropper line to a single hook with a full minnow hooked through the back. Deadly on eyes and perch.

Which color pattern worked best for you?

They are the first lure i grab for for specks...jiggin line and set lines...they are dynamite for me. As for colours...the greyish one, and the green/yellow are the best for me....deadly little lure.

Swedish pimple's make me shutter with disappointment.

I think it so funny how one lure can work so good for one angler, then totally not for another.....The Pimple and you is kinda like me and the Cleo......LOL!

I think it so funny how one lure can work so good for one angler, then totally not for another.....The Pimple and you is kinda like me and the Cleo......LOL!

Thats hilarious....i Love Cleos