Buck-shot Rattle spoons

Eazy

I think it so funny how one lure can work so good for one angler, then totally not for another.....The Pimple and you is kinda like me and the Cleo......LOL!

It's weird that way. For a friend of mine only a solid green colored tube jig he can throw all summer long, when he tries other colors for similar amounts of time he catches barely any fish...I can be the same when it comes to color on baits sometimes.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

confidence in your presentation is key. the lure is 75%, your confidence and effort make up for the other 25.

obviously both cleos and pimples have a caught a lot of people a lot of fish.

pimples are excellent to jig, tipped with a minnow tail though anders. i'm surprised you haven't had more luck, especially in some of the smaller lakes (for example where we bumped into you last year)...

i like the gold or the silver with orange tape.

I know they work...ive seen them, and fished with guys in which thats all they use for lakers or specks, I just cant seem to get them to work for me and ive tried. thats all right though..the arsenal is large and loaded.

confidence in your presentation is key. the lure is 75%, your confidence and effort make up for the other 25.

obviously both cleos and pimples have a caught a lot of people a lot of fish.

pimples are excellent to jig, tipped with a minnow tail though anders. i'm surprised you haven't had more luck, especially in some of the smaller lakes (for example where we bumped into you last year)...

i like the gold or the silver with orange tape.

White Swedish Pimple with the orange sticker+piece of minnow= Lakers! :)