Simcoe M&G at Innisfil

Terry

where  

22 members have voted

1. 1. oh where

• Innisfil and ..pay 10 bucks

I like Terry can't be there on the 20th... but also like Dan would have no issues paying $10 to access the lake, considering the hundreds..even thousands in gear we're pulling and the fact many stop and buy $10 or $20 worth of minnows, what's the big deal with $10 more to park somewhere with great close access..PROVIDED they actually plow the parking lot!

Edited by irishfield

I,LL STEP UP AND TAKE CHARGE.

THOSE THAT WISH TO FISH OUT OF INNISFIL.

10 BUCKS FOR PARKING, WHAT EVER.

AS LONG AS IT,S AT THIS LOCAL.(BEST LOCAL AS MENTIONED FOR A SHORT WALK TO CATCH ALL)

THERE WILL BE A 10 DOLLAR ENTRY FEE.

BIGGEST ONE FISH OF ANY SPIECES.LENGHT.

ONE FISH WINS.

WINNER TAKES 50% OF THE POT.THE REST GOES TO THE TYLER FUND.(SRY IF I SPELT IT WRONG MO)

Having never fished out of Sibbalds, I'll also show up in Innisfil. I might only target Perch, so I'll be in it just for the fun & to help support the Tyler g2g. Unless the Laker & Whitey guys get skunked.... :P

It'll be awesome for Mo to get it going again next year, & it'll probably be easier for her if we keep it going this year.

In other words, when the official Tyler Tourney gets going again, it won't be like starting from scratch.

BTW just curious. How is Sibbalds free? If you go outta the Provincial Park...which I'm assuming...you gotta pay. They have a ticket machine. I think it was $7 the last time I was there.

they would be willing to waive the fee that day

I think for all the benefits we are getting out of Inisfill I don't mind paying the extra parking fee. If your heading up with a couple buddies it gets even cheaper so everybody jump into a car with another OFC'er and ride in,problem solved....

Perhaps since this is a OFC event we could get a couple members with ATV's/Sleds and shuttle some members onto the ice :) Just a thought......

Has anyone thought of asking Innisfil town council if they'd be willing to waive the parking fee as this event is benefitting a member of their community? Or better yet, have all the parking fees from participants from this event be donated to the Tyler fund.