Salmo lures

buckster

Jim's got a wack of them at Dad's in Temagami... but he closed for the winter as not enough business coming through town unfortunately... with the clipped fishing seasons in the "new" Zone 11 !

He will open up for you if he has advance notice of arrival though...

Not sure where you're located, buckster, but when I was at BassPro, I found the Lindy Darter...looks very similar to a salmo, but a nicer paint job and better looking hooks...I picked it up because it was cheaper than the Salmo.

Just my $0.02...I know they're at BPS...not sure about other spots.

Not sure where you're located, buckster, but when I was at BassPro, I found the Lindy Darter...looks very similar to a salmo, but a nicer paint job and better looking hooks...I picked it up because it was cheaper than the Salmo.

I'm looking forward to trying the Lindy Darter this winter myself. Hope to pick some up in Thunder Bay when I head down there over the holidays.

Yeah im fully stocked with those they should work well but im kinda faithful to a certain colour and size chubby D

Just looked up the Linday. Wow - what a blatant ripoff of the chubby darter. Lindy should be ashamed.

I guess that's the fishing lure business though, huh?

btw - salmo ontario is a good site. i bought from them last year. Came in the mail in a few days