whats wrong with me?!?

pike slayer

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
I appreciate that. Can't muster the mettle to go downtown and catch decently sized fish becasue its not remote enough....he eats waa burgers and cries for dinner Ive heard.

How's the prairies? I've heard there's great steelheading there!

any other symptoms other than the diarrhea and weight loss? you mentioned no stomach pain, but have you noticed any other changes?

you best bet is to take a trip to a physician rather than researching on the internet. There is so much information it may very well lead you in the wrong direction and you could be worried about a more sinister pathology. Consulting with a fishing resource about your medical problems just shows that you are concerned with this, so the time you spend reading people's responses should be spent waiting for the doc.

Guest gbfisher
any other symptoms other than the diarrhea and weight loss? you mentioned no stomach pain, but have you noticed any other changes?

I'd say its from the :asshat: Beer they make now a days. No doubt .....lite Beer.... :)

Not that I am a Dr., but my best friend's brother had similar symptoms a few years back - was skinny as all hell (was always losing weight), constant trips to the bathroom, etc..

Well, he was diagnosed with Celiac disease - an allergy to gluten. Once he was on a gluten-free diet, he gained weight back, the toilet issues disappeared, and he regained his health.

Not saying this is your problem, but moreso, to highlight that it could be a number of things, and if left unchecked, can really do some damage.

Like others have said - go see a Dr. That's your best bet.

Good luck,

Justin

Okay, well that is unfortunate and hopefully you can find a doc, and I have waited for hours before myself so I know it's real annoying, but.... waiting a couple hours is a small price if you're legitimately worried about your health.

Also, there is a number you can call anywhere in Ontario and talk to a nurse (think it's telahealth or something like that, but I can't recall). You'd have to search the web and find it but that maybe a better option for you.

oh, well thanks for the info. man!

Guest steel'n'esox
What is wrong with you? - you are asking for medical advice on a fishing board!

Go see a doctor.

Bubbles hit the nail on the head, so go book and appointment with your doctor, and Bubbles go tend to your cats, a musky god just stole one for his quick-strike rig they work better than suckers

Any time you start losing weight and you're not trying to should be a red flag!!! It could something as simple as an allergy or irratable bowel syndrome, or as serious as a bacterial infection or cancer!... but the longer you let an ailment go without treatment, the harder it will be to cure!!! A lot of people have lost their lives because they waited too long to seek treatment for an ailment!!!

As far as they wait at the doc's office goes, an office visit for me is 3-5 hours... and I have to pay for it!!!

You must see a Doctor. Any unxplained weight loss must be investigated 15lbs in a month yike's.

I would say you're probably are suffering from a intestinal parasite. I can't remember the name of it but it comes from eating uncooked chicken. Have you ever ate wings in a bar and the bone is still red? i'ts also found in some Woman without getting to specific.

Solution: H-PACK they looks like horse pills over 8 days they will fix just about all that ails you.

You may have the beginnigs of crones / collites you need to go on a strict no beer diet, well cheap beer anyway.

Check out there web sites for info.

Good luck

Edited by T Fisher

ya i was never on any medical sites before and i was hoping for some ppl suggested and opinions and ideas are always nice. and i dont drink that cheap crap beer, usually its coors but ive been getting into the bud light lime alot lately and that stuff is pricey at $45 for a 24 of cans ouch!! i called the doctors office this morning and hes gone on vacation for the next month!! that must be nice! now the walk in clinic ooooo i'll definitely be dragging my feet walking in there!!