MONSTER 7+lb Rice Lake Smallie!!!

Slayingm

Hard to tell it's big...that reach makes it looks the fish is sitting on it's fin on his knee lol.

I'm sure it's big but hard to tell, great catch!

MTBF

ill never understand why people feel the need to hold their fish as far away from their bodies as possible. it makes pics look quite foolish and you can never tell how big the fish actually is...

I understand Brian but I didn't want to cut out Greg's thread nor did I want to rain on Dave's parade. Remember that this is what a few folks like to do. I really don't want to give them the satisfaction. I'm sure that Greg, as a professional and Dave with a bigger fish than most people will ever see aren't worrying about it too much. Let's just back off on it.

Thats a beauty alright,

To the angler...Congrats on one heck of a catch, I'm jealous.

And to Greg....Thanks for sharing.

The only thing better then a 2nd hand account is catching it your self, and a brute like that hasn't graced my line yet so I appreciate the post.

Cheers,

A little light humour...

It was very early one morning while I was on my way from the house to the boat (at my shore) when I noticed a fish on the lawn! Some 50' from shore, in the middle of the grass, was a Muskie! 20" long, probably 5lbs-ish, laying dead on the grass. The dogs all sniffed around it, and at first I gave them each a stern glare...somehow my dogs had caught a fish??

Closer inspection revealed deep gashes on either side of the mid-back...ah ha, talons! Those dang Osprey had been at work again. No doubt an enterprising Osprey had managed to catch the thing, but then must have realized it was under the legal limit and released it. I just wish they'd use a different rig for catching, and find better spots for their release!

Never leave for an Osprey something you could mount...;-]

Cheers,

Russ