Autumn Mules!

David Chong

Been booked with a fair amount of guide trips this fall & have the fish ever been co-operating! Mizmo tubes, Strike Slammers, Nories Jaka Blades, Gulp Minnows & Lucky Crafts have all been producing great! They're setting up in their wintering grounds & chowing down! Here are some pics from Simcoe & Erie! Hopefully the weather will remain bearable! Here are some beasts which were all released to fight another day!

Cool thing is one day I caught 2 fish that were tagged in tournaments, including one that was released 2 years ago and was caught & released by a client of mine last fall. The other one that I caught was released in Orillia in July and it made its way down in Simcoe! Catch & release works!!!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Cheers,

Dave

Guiding_Tommy_Mike_09_001_E.jpg

SM_Simcoe_09_012_Mike.jpg

SM_Simcoe_09_018.jpg

SM_Simcoe_09_045_Oct302009_6lbs8oz_E.jpg

Edited by David Chong

Awesome, just awesome!! Looks like your clients are getting their moneys worth. Those are some sweet looking fish, and it's nice to you know you'll be able to get them again next year. In my local river I caught a fish just after opener this year with a distinct scar and I'm almost positive I caught the same fish 2 months later.

Seeing this makes me wonder why I've been battling the crowds for steelies when while the smallie action is still good :dunno: