Greencoachdog

As was stated teh team and captains selection will be today. Look for the captains list to appear around 6 Pm and then the team random draw will take place around 8 PM. Results of the draw will be in the chat room and on the toruney thread. Once the draw is done, a new section will appear in the tourney area forum.

The way I read the rules...TJ's OFC clothing won't cut it this year, has to be an OFC Community logo in the picture.

I was always wondering about the hats, just to meet others from the board if they see the hat, they know what's up :D

But if that doesn't work for the tourney, I'll just pull the lipstick out of my purse like Rick suggested. :lol:

I'll bring some for you, when I come to Quebec Marc! What colour do you prefer.

No thats quite alright Wayne,ya might wanna ask Gbay which colour he prefers and mail him some :clapping:

Might wanna ask him if he prefers Fabergey or L'Oreal hahahahahahaha

Boy I remember a day when a man carried a pen around,now they carry lipstick :rolleyes:

bwahahahahahahah

Edited by marc thorpe

I'll take a hot pink. :lol:

Maybe FISHERGIRL, a I can come up with a lipstick sent for baits to market. :D

LOL :lol: Well I can certainly help you out in that department. I have about 12 different shades of sparkly lipgloss, so take your pick, just give it back to me after you are done with it.LOL :w00t: