Field Test: Chevy vs. Nissan

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

A buddy of mine insists his pathfinder can go where full size trucks can...

listen for the sound of plastic bumper on rock..

nsfw due to cussin'

Maybe ya have to look twice and see that the Chev keeps both front tires on the rock surface, the Nissan just goes a bit too far to the right and his left front tire is off the rock on his first attempt which causes the loss of ground clearance...a no brainer.

Maybe ya have to look twice and see that the Chev keeps both front tires on the rock surface, the Nissan just goes a bit too far to the right and his left front tire is off the rock on his first attempt which causes the loss of ground clearance...a no brainer.

What he said!!

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

seems most of y'all missed the point. all we're supposed to be doing here is laugh at the EPIC FAIL that was his attempt at offroading after talking a lot of bull about his truck.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
cmon...I could drive my wifes Saturn Sedan up those rocks. That dude should be ashamed to have to take two cracks at that. Pathfinders are awesome reliable trucks....till the frame rots out of them :angry:

this vid doesn't really do the steepness of the hill justice. your wifes saturn is better off where it is...blocking your boat from getting out of the driveway! :P

seems most of y'all missed the point. all we're supposed to be doing here is laugh at the EPIC FAIL that was his attempt at offroading after talking a lot of bull about his truck.

We usually miss the point here with you doc.We are just not so clever as you.We can only hope to get as smart as you one day.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
We usually miss the point here with you doc.We are just not so clever as you.We can only hope to get as smart as you one day.

"Things that will not be tolerated. Flaming, baiting, name calling, prejudice, racism, swearing, spam, and general boorishness."

:asshat:

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

pretty sad day when i have people following me around trying to pick fights because they don't like my opinions.

this was just supposed to be a funny post about my friends crappy truck!

"Things that will not be tolerated. Flaming, baiting, name calling, prejudice, racism, swearing, spam, and general boorishness."

:asshat:

Nice edit after calling me a loser.Guess name calling is OK if you are doc.What name did I call you?I will say you have me pegged...Soy un perdedor.Just ask around here,most think I'm a loser for sure.

pretty sad day when i have people following me around trying to pick fights because they don't like my opinions.

this was just supposed to be a funny post about my friends crappy truck!

You reap what you sow..get a clue..I speak for more people than you think.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
You reap what you sow..get a clue..I speak for more people than you think.

While my opinions aren't always popular, at least they are found in context within a thread. All you are doing is trying to start trouble.

Your people can speak for themselves.

While my opinions aren't always popular, at least they are found in context within a thread. All you are doing is trying to start trouble.

Your people can speak for themselves.

Like I said.get a clue.People have spoken.Read AND comprehend what you read after you post.There are concequences to opinions.Sometimes people think you are a an ass for what you say..Imagine that!

I had an 86 F150 workmate package with a 300,6 and 4 speed with bull low. I had chains for it. Didn't need any 4 wheel drive on that thing..just needed to know how to drive.

I'm skeert to take my truck off roading now...costs way too much money