here my 2c

l2p

First of all im stating this now in the beginning of the the post.... i will not tell anyone where i fished.

This is because i went out on my own time with my friends and put in our leg work to find these fish,

and i feel everyone should do the same. Anyways just ENJOY the pics....

Ho ho's for days

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

some chinney love, one and only fish to bite the dust this year..

IMG_0340.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

So i start working again tomorow after a two and half weeks off, everyone have a safe a fun salmon season!

haha i guess it was kinda negative... i just didnt want a full inbox of "where did you go fishing" or "hey your my friend right?" msgs...

i felt like it was a valid point to put out. thanks for the comments! the early bird gets the first worm!

Nice work guys!! I hope to do some violating of my own this sat...

Photoshop!!

cheers

HD

ok thanks, I suspected that was the culprit. I might have need of it soon for muskie fishing.

I'd ask my buddy in Forensics to see if he can "unswirl" those pics above of the fish. lol j/k

hmmm... "

If you can postulate the degree of the swirl effect used. Entering the exact negative amount will yield and "un-swirled" picture as if it were new but slightly pixilated."

Edited by Syn

actually if u just upload your pics through photobucket and click the edit button there is an option to let u blurr out objects or in this case backgrounds! && secret tactic was float fishing with bright coloured flies and roe