Bronte Creek Hook Removal out of...EAR

laszlo

Sorry guys no pics.

The story...

Saw two guys fishing together. The one friend went to remove the hook from a fish his buddy landed. His friends line was tight while he was removing the hook and when

it came out it snapped right at him (the one removing the hook) and got stuck right in his ear. I got out my snips, cut off the barbed end of the hook and it came

right out. No blood, little pain.

Edited by laszlo

Off bottom or hardware?

Lol the piers are a dangerous place, come close a few times. My personal fav was in the spring many moons ago off Bronte, some guy brought his kid out who promptly became bored in 30 minutes. Walked where he shouldn't and got a Cleo right in his ear, and doesn't the little ankle biter start screaming and running down the pier. Well buddy just lifts his rod and starts fighting him like a fish!

BzzzzzzzzzzzWHAAAAAAAAAAzzzzzzzzzzWHAAAAWHAAAAWHAAAAAAzzzzzzzzzzz.

Lol poor kid made it almost halfway down the pier before somebody grabbed him and snapped the line.

Off bottom or hardware?

Lol the piers are a dangerous place, come close a few times. My personal fav was in the spring many moons ago off Bronte, some guy brought his kid out who promptly became bored in 30 minutes. Walked where he shouldn't and got a Cleo right in his ear, and doesn't the little ankle biter start screaming and running down the pier. Well buddy just lifts his rod and starts fighting him like a fish!

Lol poor kid made it almost halfway down the pier before somebody grabbed him and snapped the line.

Sounds like an olympic sport in the making to me!!! :w00t:

Off bottom or hardware?

Wow I remember that story from back in 1989 or around that time. Maybe it is just one of the urban legends.