MTBF's Giant and PB Largemouth

MCTFisher9120

*COUGH COUGH* dont forget to minus the 1/2 oz for the lure in its mouth while weighing haha, j/k sweet fish man , nice upgrade for our team also. I hope you had the sign ?

lol, i was saying it was 6 14 in the video because it was...but the photo that came out was the bass with the 6 13...i figure the lure was close to a ounce and hey it will be easier to beat then a 6 13.5lb largie. The scale was jumping so I choose the lowest # I saw and yes there was a foot of line and that 2" Skitter pop

As for the sign...umm ya about that...the fish was needing air and i had to release it. yes it would be a extra 2 pts for our team but as i told the captian i wanted the fish released as quickly as i could.

btw-im still waiting from ontario angler awards for the 21" largie I caught so we can at least get those 2 bonus inches.

We need a musky and some trout dude!! Do u fish for either species?

Edited by Mike The Bass Fisher

Congrats Mike on a fish of a lifetime!!! Well done on the video and the release as well. You'll remember her for the rest of your life and smile every time you think about the fight!

Fish like that have a way of embedding several things in your brain... how warm the water felt that day, the smell in the air that morning, the temp and even the sound of the strike... enjoy it bud, you deserve it! Keep at it and eventually you'll get your 7.

JP

Thanks man, I'm headin up to Lindsay this Saturday so the following weekend or so we need to meet up and do some bass fishing in the river!

Nervous? There's alot of college girls around town now, should give you something to do this weekend haha.

I'm not around on weekends, but the best fishing is in the evenings though.

We were out there tonight, 5-9, i landed 2 dink smallies and my bud got a sized rockbass, lol. Lot's of fish missed as usual. Hopefully the musky will start hitting soon.

:worthy: You are welcome in my boat anytime!

I might have to take you up on that offer next season. Maybe some smallie action with tubes? :D

Congrats Mike on a fish of a lifetime!!! Well done on the video and the release as well. You'll remember her for the rest of your life and smile every time you think about the fight!

Fish like that have a way of embedding several things in your brain... how warm the water felt that day, the smell in the air that morning, the temp and even the sound of the strike... enjoy it bud, you deserve it! Keep at it and eventually you'll get your 7.

JP

Thanks JP! All I remember is how cold that morning was until I hooked into that giant. My heart racing and the constant smile and the ability not to fish after I brought that biggin in. Too much excitement for a young angler. I'll keep my eye's open for the date of one of your BPS seminars during the spring classic and get to meet you in person.

Have my vote for bass of the year also....Good job man

Oh, great pics and video!

TDunn

Not sure about the other's but in my books that's my bass of the year! But hey, the year is now over yet!

WOW! Nice lunker bass! Great video too! You fought it like a pro. Congrats on your personal best.

Thanks dude! I have this popper fishing down flat. I twitch it as if it were real lol. Too bad I didn't get the camera on sooner then you could of seen the up's and downs of the rod in my hand while I was keeping the fish from leaping into the air lol.