Kiss Sucks

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Just like all the other bands making a comeback, their making more $$$$ :w00t: now than ever. When I was young we used to talk about seeing these old farts up on stage prancing and dancing and laughed about seeing them in the future thinking yah right, they'll be so crippled up they won't be able to move ...well the future is here, I'm crippled up and my buddy who joked about it is dead.

Anyway I have to admire them, all of them, for taking a kick at the can. Just think Gene Simmons just turned 60 and look at the life he's living!

The only way I would go to see Kiss on stage is if they will sell me tickets for what they went for in the 70's

ewww this thread has old people reminiscing their about their youth in it..

Haha good one Raf but....I'd much rather listen to a bunch of 60-year old former rock icons playing music that is actually good than all the "drop-D" regurgitated record industry Nickelback clones. But to each his own....

Let's see how popular "Theory of a Puddle of Mudd 3 Doors Down" is in 20 years. :P

Haha good one Raf but....I'd much rather listen to a bunch of 60-year old former rock icons playing music that is actually good than all the "drop-D" regurgitated record industry Nickelback clones. But to each his own....

Let's see how popular "Theory of a Puddle of Mudd 3 Doors Down" is in 20 years. :P

Just so you know....your parents said the same crap about Kiss.

Way to NOT become your parents... ;)

NOW NOW, Id take them over any Eastern band anyday. Even the Hip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUGfNMBS-jY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxOV12hfv2o

But YEA, nothing compares to Kiss

Never liked those clowns anyway!!!! They should be shot, hung and urinated on!! The Shwa deserves better!!!!

I guess bad publicity is better than none at all. :angry:

Oh, by the way, I live in Toronto and wouldn't pay 2 cents to see those idiots. What they did is not cool!!!

Hell Man!!!! I didn't think I had that much power!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:837am CP24 just said OCT 7 is happening for Oshawa.

I still don't like them(Kiss) but good for Oshawa.

Edited by acmarou

In the article, they said they announeced the dates for the FIRST leg of the tour...not the COMPLETE tour. We have to read the entire article before being hasty

From SooToday.com

Hey Dave, please note that although the City was all but guaranteed a tour date during KISS's current tour, we have been informed that KISS will be in Sault Ste. Marie (including Oshawa & Kingston) and other secondary markets, at some point during the second leg of this tour," Zachary says.
Edited by anders