Bright coloured senkos ?

FISHINGNUT

Any one use bright coloured senkos chartruese, lime green,orange ect,ect ? I usually stick to the natural colours in clear water and darker colours in stained water black ,blue maybe a little chartrues on the tail but never the entire bait.I think the brightest colour I would have would be pink and that works clear or stained water.I was just wondering if any one finds BRIGHT COLOURED baits effective .

Jamie

Edited by FISHINGNUT

A few weeks ago my friend and i were out on a lake and none of us were having any luck. he switched to a weedless worm that was black,or maybe it was a very dark purple.....but it had a pink tip.

i switched to a crank bait, his first cast and he landed the largest bass of the day.

All this tripe about pink not being a MAN colour. If it catches the biggest fish of the day you are "the man". If you catch the most fish in a day you're "the man". We hammer walleye on pink grubs in teh summer and i get some people who refuse to use them untill i'm out fishing them 4 to 1. Don't hold back on a colour cause you're afraid of it. If you're afraid of a colour lol..... you're NOT "the man".

Pink senko's work pretty good. I've only used them in clear water a couple of times and ran out both times lol.

-Dave