More Inland River Fishing

Rich

Headed down to a couple of different spots yesterday evening with the girlfriend in search of these brown trout which litter the river. Yesterday turned out to be one of the slower days where I wished I had brought some worms to keep the interest. But we managed a few fish tossing spinners and crappie tubes around in various spots. Last trout was on a 3 1/4" jerkbait.

DSC00429.jpg

"I will eat your heart"

DSC00431.jpg

Fish On!

DSC00432.jpg

'Eh that's no trout

DSC00434-1.jpg

Blue Fox smashing bugle trout

DSC00435.jpg

Young fish love

DSC00436.jpg

WGSF!!!!!

DSC00440.jpg

Vantage point for WGSF hunting

DSC00441.jpg

Last trout of the day

Lo and behold, we went back to that spot from the other day and it was just full of fishermen. What a coincidence after my report was up that suddenly trout fishermen show up at a spot that's usually empty. I don't mind people fishing spots I reported about but sheesh, some acknowledgement wouldn't hurt. Like "Hey Rich, how are ya?" Poor antisocial lurkers. lol

Lo and behold, we went back to that spot from the other day and it was just full of fishermen. What a coincidence after my report was up that suddenly trout fishermen show up at a spot that's usually empty.

All the more reason to not put your fav spots on the internet.

Lo and behold, we went back to that spot from the other day and it was just full of fishermen. What a coincidence after my report was up that suddenly trout fishermen show up at a spot that's usually empty. I don't mind people fishing spots I reported about but sheesh, some acknowledgement wouldn't hurt. Like "Hey Rich, how are ya?" Poor antisocial lurkers. lol

??????? You post pics of the spot and the fish, and then complain about "anti-social lurkers". I dont get it. No offence, but the only person to blame is yourself. BTW... your girl is hot........And she kisses fish! Thats what I call a woman!!!!

Like I said, I don't care who the heck fishes that spot.. it's no secret. I can't believe I'm usually the only one there. But if somebody posted a spot on the internet like that and I visited and saw the poster there, I'd surely go say hello - and probably thank them for posting. That's what a fishing report is for is it not? But I guess not everyone believes in etiquette.

And yeah, she's a fishing hottie. Loves to fish everyday. Shares the same screwed up sense of humour as me. She's a catch!

Edited by Rich