I was a baaaaad boy !!!

Beans

"I'm around and I'm cranky because I can't get to Lakair this year."

I'm pissed off that I couldn't make it this year either...probably why I posted what I did...Guess I'll never get used to being poor...

If it offended anyone...I apologise...

Roy made me do it !!!... :lol::rolleyes:

I was highly offended Beansy!!!... that lille rant didn't say one bad thing aboot Rednecks!!! :angry: (Ilive for the abuse yanno! ;) )

I know exactly how you feel about having to miss the Lakair G2G!!! :(

All those lucky turds up there fishing, cavorting, and carrying on!... I hope the bugs eat them up real good this year and they all have a mild case of skull cramps when they wake up tomorrow morning!!! B)

Oh, and I thought you didn't go to Lakair so you could stay here and help me slime the new boat, now I find out that you didn't go to Lakair for other reasons? Now I am deeply offended! :angry:

Just checked the weather forecast for tomorrow, 60% chance it won't rain on us, a little cool, (I need a brake from the heat after this past week)winds light and out of the South @ 10k sounds like a perfect morning for fishing, I know you like to sleep in but does 8:00 am sound ok to you? We'll fish until about noon if the weather holds for us, I know your back bothers you if you are at it too long and we can come in earlier if you need to.

Oh, btw, liked that post of yours :thumbsup_anim:

LOL

Roy Made Me Do It!

Way to Funny!!

no offence taken--don't sweat the small stuff Beans

YAWN--another try at those Boring Bass Fish again tommorow--ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

BANG!

got to admit the entertainment factor here at OFC Community is well worth the price of admission

Paul

well I was offended, the only way you can make it right is for us to go fishing some time

so what was it that offended me........LOL

I'd love to go fishing smallies with you Terry..

I was saying to Big Cliff today that it would be a real hoot fishing with you and Brian...

Name the day and time !