Wow Micheal Jackson died... NF

hookerdown

I watched the complete OJ trail and if you think he's innocent of those two murders than you are the 13th person I know who thinks that way.. :rolleyes: Y'all are NOT listening or don't want to listen. MONEY TALKS, Bull walks to jail....believe what your heart desires, but I know the pervert (MJ) is suffering in HELL where he belongs... :angry:

Like i said, i dont think any of them are innocent, i dont think any of them are guilty.......i do not know. If any of them are guilty, they deserve the ramifications, absolutely. If they are not.....they dont. I cant make that call sitting where im sitting........and because of that, i wont go onto the internets laying into any of them. I cant phrase it any differently to make myself any clearer..... :P

Edited by Blaque

are you implying that didn't happen and the news reports were wrong or do you have some facts that you would like to share about your petafile friend, remember he admitted to sleeping with them in his bed, he just claims he didn't inhale

are you implying that didn't happen and the news reports were wrong or do you have some facts that you would like to share about your petafile friend, remember he admitted to sleeping with them in his bed, he just claims he didn't inhale

im guessing this wasnt directed at me, lol........if so, let me re-iterate. The core of my post echos, that i am not implying it didnt happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL the media does have a hold on alot of people, yes he admitted to sleeping with them in the bed sure, which by all means is WEIRD thats certainly agreed on, but other than that there is no real proof, We have people voicing their opinion but really it is not their opinion its what the media has fed to you over the years and calling it your own. I agree no grown man should sleep with little kids that are not their own but we are not talking about a "normal" grown man, your talking about someone who thinks that he himself is still a kid, he thinks he is peter pan and helping the kids which to me means he is more in the "psycosis" category than a peddie. Do you really think that if the courts thought this to be true that they would take payoffs then put more children at risk with a peddie?? I mean come on thats crazy and if you think that is true then i would like to hear more of your anomalies possibly on 911 or what about lennon?? did the US actually brain wash chapman to kill a single man who possibly had more power than the president of the united states or maybe even more power than anyone in the world at that time??? I mean its all fine and dandy to have your own opinions but when "your" opinions is what the media and the man spilled to you dont call them your own cause really it isnt yours.

Do you really think that if the courts thought this to be true that they would take payoffs then put more children at risk with a peddie?? I mean come on thats crazy

One more time.........OJ Simpson was found innocent with a mountain of evidence against him in a Kalifornia Kangaroo Court. What part of this is not understood... he spent MILLIONS getting away with MURDER.

BTW a civil court did find Simpson GUILTY.......but for years he pursued his wife's killer at every high priced golf course he could find until finally justice caught up to him in Las Vegas, Nevada.

It's funny how people still jump on him even after he has passed. I've heard enough about all the accusations against Michael, but to continue these accusations even after all charges were dropped AND his passing. In my opinion, I don't think Michael did those things that he was accused of,I believe that he gave up his childhood when he was very young which is when he began singing in the jackson 5 and this is why he enjoyed the company of children because he loved them very much and just wanted to relive the childhood he wasn't graced with. Lets let the late great veteran live.

RIP Michael Jackson

- Vick

Who's talking about forgiving anybody? Obviously you didn't understand that what I was trying to say was that without any conviction or charges who are people to accuse him of all those things? I didn't say to stop because he passed, I was just shocked that people continue to do so without any real reason.

Obviously you didn't understand that what I was trying to say was that without any conviction or charges who are people to accuse him of all those things? I was just shocked that people continue to do so without any real reason.

And Barry Bonds and Mark Mcgwire and Sammy Sosa and Roger Clemens and hundreds of other baseball players NEVER took steroids because they said they didn't take steroids. Yea, I believe them because they said so. Oh, wait Sammy Sosa couldn't because he forgot how to speak English when he went in front of the US Congress. :rolleyes:

For years I argued with a OLD friend that the ball is NOT juiced in baseball. I never thought that the players were juiced, but now I know. ;)

And Barry Bonds and Mark Mcgwire and Sammy Sosa and Roger Clemens and hundreds of other baseball players NEVER took steroids because they said they didn't take steroids. Yea, I believe them because they said so. Oh, wait Sammy Sosa couldn't because he forgot how to speak English when he went in front of the US Congress. :rolleyes:

For years I argued with a OLD friend that the ball is NOT juiced in baseball. I never thought that the players were juiced, but now I know. ;)

and knowing is half the battle?

QUOTE (Ciceri @ Jun 26 2009, 04:33 PM) *

Apparently, Michael Jackson is to be cremated.

That way he can be melted down into Lego pieces - so children can still play with him.

NOW this my friends is some funny....lmao

Yes, he slept in the same bed as kids etc. etc. but I think he was just really messed up and liked kids/thought he was a kid. I really doubt that he was a full out pedo. I think that some of the parents found out about the admittedly weird stuff that was going down at Neverland and decided to cash in on it. I didn't particularly like Micheal Jackson, this is just the conclusion that I've drawn from the media reports.

OJ did do it -- there is no question.

Hell? I suppose this opens up a whole new can of worms (fitting analogy for this website), but when we die, that's it - there is nothing else. Before anyone jumps on that, I've stated my belief as fact just as was done earlier in this thread.

Can we get a bet going on how many times the lego joke gets played? I'm going to tentatively go with 3.

I don't think that an internet fishing community is the right place for people to share offensive and non-fishing related views and opinions. Doing so reflects on the individuals and sadly, it reflects on this community as a whole.

I'm voting to see this thread closed and encourage others to stop adding negative comments to it.

I don't think that an internet fishing community is the right place for people to share offensive and non-fishing related views and opinions. Doing so reflects on the individuals and sadly, it reflects on this community as a whole.

I'm voting to see this thread closed and encourage others to stop adding negative comments to it.

if i was you ...i wouldnt watch the tonight show tonight ( just in case there is some content you dont approve of...) ...you are correct ..this is a fishing forum and this subject has nothing to do with fishing but ...the TITLE of the thread is about Micheals Death) im sure everyone has condolences to the surviving family for their loss as it is a tragedy....but the posts that are goin on here are the thoughts of fisherman in a fishermans forum...

Honestly if this thread was all about how great/fantastic/outstanding Micheal was as a human being .....i wouldnt click on it twice.... so i would suggest you do the same if it is offensive to you

Just my .02 cents

Edited by Twocoda