simcoe today

cityfisher

hey all,

went out this morning EARLY and jigged hard for 5-6 hours ... moved 3 times and only had one solid hit... marked many on the vex but no takers.... not sure what we were doing wrong but we have had better days.... We may have been to shallow....67-74 ft in all 3 spots

img0021qf2.jpg

anyone else do well today ? lotssssssssss of huts and peeps out everywhere

cityfisher thanks for the report... how was the wind in the afternoon? it was brutal on Quinte! Nice to see though I am not the only one smelling like a skunk today.... makes me feel a bit better about myself :D LOL

Thanks for sharing.

Gerritt.

Edited by Gerritt

cityfisher thanks for the report... how was the wind in the afternoon? it was brutal on Quinte! Nice to see though I am not the only one smelling like a skunk today.... makes me feel a bit better about myself :D LOL

Thanks for sharing.

Gerritt.

I better go take a shower now... I have that smell going on as well.

Hey CityFisher..... was out there with a couple of folks today and also found it a tough bite.... we went 1 for 3 on the Whitefish <_< .... here is a pic.

Take care ... Greg.

Nice Greg ! You parked right behind me ! Very nice machine !!

The winds picked up in the early afternoon and the occasional squal blowed through but I still have a great day.... My buddies Fish Trap was great. Ill be out searchin again next weeked :)

I went out on simcoe again on sunday afternoon but after perch... landed a bunch .. 5 over 9 inches.. didnt keep any this time.. just some fun with my gf for 2 hours

Edited by cityfisher