Top Lure Hands Down

laszlo

Another top lure thread lol.

myself along with other anglers just don't depend on just one lure, however if i only for some strange reason I could have only 1 bait, guess a Texas rigged dinger would be my best bet, great for bass, rockbass and potentially small pike.

Simple and effective.

Five inch plastic worms, if we are naming brands, I'll take a Senko but a Yum-dinger would do.

For Panfish it can be cut into pieces, to drop shot use a half or whole worm. Use full worms or whittle them down to make grubs. Plastic worms can be used with a split shot to swim at any depth or to drag on the bottom. There are weighted Texas, Carolina or weightless Texposed and Wacky rigs. It can fish the rocks and docks or the weeds without snagging.

Plastic worms will fish on the surface, shallow or deep, with weight or without, with a float in current or in still water. They will catch any fish that eats minnows, worms, grubs, snakes or crayfish. They might not be perfect for bottom feeders, but with patience I think they can catch any fish that's not a total vegetarian.

Edited by garry2rs

I cant answer this question, and my tackle bags would support that statement.

hahahahaha.. nice

For Me Its a Luck Strike Super Flash, Gold and Red.

superflash_62_l.jpg

yeeeeeah t.j that lucky strike spoon is money!! the pike just love it and i've even caught pike with it just jiggng it straight in the winter to. also only $3.99 at cappy tire! my buddy even caught a 2.5lb whitefish trolling with it. i've been wanting to try it for lake trout to. definitely a must have lure for every tackle box out there!

Edited by worm dangler