Felt Up (NF)

bushart

Ok perviacs it's not a new John Hughes movie---I've been asked to give updates on the art project.

Got the felt and rope/braid on skull cap---just need the back wall plaque and she's finis.

Bushart

Thanks Guys

Like I said a while back it's tougher than it looks---you kinda have to have your picture flow with the curves in the antler.

And the antler itself being full of vein ridges makes it extra hard to be precise---definetly takes more beer

I need to acquire now a nice back wall plaque and attach them and it will be complete.

I have a few more moose sets in the shed but I think I'll wait awhile befor I do another.

Bushart

I must say, that is AWESOME!!!

Just curious, how much would it cost to have something like that done? That would make an awesome gift for someone special!!!

S.

Lets say it would have to be someone very special --cause it's a lot of work---antlers are touchy biz with mnr when it comes to selling them---I've been told by the mnr-- the value of the art must exceed the value of the antler

Anyway at the end of the day your buying the artwork and the antler is free. If I understand correctly