International collections NF

HTHM

I did some work for a company in NJ and am having a lot of trouble collecting. Does anyone here know the best way to make these guys pay up?

There is no issue with the work that was done and no valid reason to refuse payment. It is not a lot of money, but I went out of my way to help these guys out.

I run a small business myself and often find that most companies I work for will tell you that they will pay net 30 but usually end up paying net 90 or even 120. It just seems to be the way they do business.

Have they suggested that they will not be paying and did they give you a reason?

Stan

I run a small business myself and often find that most companies I work for will tell you that they will pay net 30 but usually end up paying net 90 or even 120. It just seems to be the way they do business.

Have they suggested that they will not be paying and did they give you a reason?

Stan

Thet never said they would not pay, but their actions are speaking much louder than their words. They are well past 120 days now. They out and out lied to my bookkeeper two and a half weeks ago, saying the cheque has been mailed.

A lein is the morally wrong thing to do, the property owners are not responsible for the work that needed to be done. I repaired water damage that was caused by defective water bottles on behalf of the water bottle suppliers.

A lein is the morally wrong thing to do, the property owners are not responsible for the work that needed to be done. I repaired water damage that was caused by defective water bottles on behalf of the water bottle suppliers.

That does make a big difference if they did not contract the work. The collection route is the only other option, but on smaller sums the return can be negligible.

My Moral compass gets a little off course when my services are rendered and bills are not paid ,I like Sonnys advice