Little lake in Barrie - Pike fishable from shore?

MSBruno

I am Royal Vic for work every once in a while and I am wondering if I can wash some lures and catch a pike or two from shore.

Possible? Any tips or tricks? Spots?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by MSBruno

Ok heres my input.Not that my friends hear, dont know what thier talking about.

You can park(just like everyone else doz) at the bridge on the 400,west side. Walk the trail to the lake.If you have waders, I recommend them.The bottom is sandy and you can walk a fair bit out.To the north of there you will find some deeper water and weeds that can be fished with a silver minnow or spinner.

Ok heres my input.Not that my friends hear, dont know what thier talking about.

You can park(just like everyone else doz) at the bridge on the 400,west side. Walk the trail to the lake.If you have waders, I recommend them.The bottom is sandy and you can walk a fair bit out.To the north of there you will find some deeper water and weeds that can be fished with a silver minnow or spinner.

This is true but you don't get that much area to fish. To truly get into the lake you need a boat. If you like catching little snot rockets then Little lake is your spot.

Wait until late June early July and catch some big bass.

I,ll bet, if you had a boat(which you do),and I fished that area, (From shore)I get more then you.?WANT TO BET???????25 YEARS TELLS ME YOU LOSE. ;)

I wouldn't fish that area. 22 years tells me there are better spots. ;)

Edited by Cudz

This is true but you don't get that much area to fish. To truly get into the lake you need a boat. If you like catching little snot rockets then Little lake is your spot.

Wait until late June early July and catch some big bass.

snot rockets? what are these? hammer handles or smaller bass?

also, can someone be more specific on the parking spot and the way to walk to the lake? I have waders.

I'll hold the money :thumbsup_anim:

But chances are Misfish may not even remember the bet :whistling:

TB

Yep :wallbash::clapping:

Im on google earth trying to figure out the parking spot and path. Can someone please explain?

Just before the 400/69 extention,theres a bridge.You can park off the hwy on the west side.Just follow the river til you hit the lake.

This is true but you don't get that much area to fish

Oh theres lots there. :Gonefishing: lol

They also have pontoon boats for rent for the day, we fished it last year with our boat and talked to the owner about renting the pontoon boats for our 4-H fishing club, nice people, about 6 campers were there all friendly

Richard

Cedar Park Camp Ground‎ -

10 Little Lake Drive, Barrie, ON L4M 7C1, Canada‎ - (705) 721-4691‎

Edited by spinnerbaitking