Suckiest team in hockey...

siwash

.. but doesn't all hockey suck?... and the people that watch it???

.. who would want to fight over a frozen Moose turd????????

You can really spot the Americans in an Ontario Fishing Forum. Hockey is a Canadian sport. Keep watching Americans do 400 laps in a circle in GM cars. Definately much more entertaining and physically active. :whistling:

You can really spot the Americans in an Ontario Fishing Forum. Hockey is a Canadian sport. Keep watching Americans do 400 laps in a circle in GM cars. Definately much more entertaining and physically active. :whistling:

oh that whats the O in OFC stands for i never knew! if they would turn right on occasion it would be ok but wouldnt wanna confuse them.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

it's not our fault that hockey is just plain too rad for anyone too far below the 45th.

they tried to dumb it down on fox with the lazer puck and yanks were still too stupid to get a sport that didn't involve tailgating, scantily clad women, or driving around in circles. hell, they even stole the name "football" from another sport because they couldn't think of their own name!

hockey is rad and the playoffs is 2 months of heaven (and my team ain't even it it this year)

Wow I never knew I was an American.... :whistling: