For those who bought the catfish charter

JohnF

I dropped in at Fishmaster's marina yesterday whilst on a tour putting miles on the new car. Very nice setup. Just as I arrived I saw a rather well set up boat aiming for his dock and figgered it had to be his, and sho' nuff - I wuz right. He has a really nice rig, and the river there is huge. I'm ready to go try for some of those big cats myself having seen the venue. I'm seriously wishing I'd bought into that package when it was on the block. Anyone wanna sell their share????? In any event, those of you who did are lucky, or smart. Fishmaster did mention that he and the two guys on the boat got into quite a few big cats on Saturday. He said it like it happened every day. NICE!

Oh, and Jen dresses really nicely to dip minnows for the customers. I know realtors who don't dress that well to sell houses. ;)

JF

i was going to give my spot away for free if it had been on the 18th like i've been thinking all along.

then i was reminded that it's on the 19th and it's a sunday i can make it that day so looks like i'm still going after all.

Not as nice of a boat, and I throw people overboard, but you're welcome to join me when availble.

Well jeez, if I have to. :D

Please tell me yer boat at least has twin in boards. They don't have to be huge.

JF

You mean there has been more than one? I didn't know about Garry, I must have missed that one LOL. I was thinking of my good buddy Beans LOL.

Based on his reputation for fouling the atmosphere, I'd say he was chased off. His boat buddies have to be more careful in keeping him from eating the catfish bait.

JF

Well jeez, if I have to. :D

Please tell me yer boat at least has twin in boards. They don't have to be huge.

JF

John if you make it to Virginia I take you out on a boat with twin 318's for some really big Blue cats. The PB on it so far is 54 lbs with a total PB day of 1200 lbs.

Art

John if you make it to Virginia I take you out on a boat with twin 318's for some really big Blue cats. The PB on it so far is 54 lbs with a total PB day of 1200 lbs.

54# !!!!!! I'll have to wear a diaper.

Actually, you may be sorry. We're supposed to be going sailing on the Chesapeake this summer. That's kinda in the neighbourhood, I think.

JF

This Saturday April 18, you will arrive at my place of residence at 3 pm and we will go out for some cats.

You got 'em in yer house????

I'm looking at what needs to change on my agenda so I can do that. Thanks for the invitation.

JF

I haven't been out this year yet John, if you want there is a seat in the boat for you if my wife or son doesn't take the offer. Can't say for sure when I'll be going out though, my days off are booked with doctor appointments for the next couple of weeks and if my knee doesn't soon get any better I just may not get out for awhile. :(

It was awesome seeing you out our way John... Nice car by the way... Sorry I didn't have a lot of time to chat, it seems when you work two jobs everyone always needs something...

Thanks for the compliment on the outfit... It was my birthday so I had been out just before arriving home to find no minnows in the shop.

The catfishing here has been really great as of late and will only get better... If you don't want to bring out a boat then come out for a couple of hours and fish off shore... and if I have a moment I would certainly love to join you!

Cheers,

Jen