Are you kidding me?!?

Gerritt

Nice Pups fellas cute lil guys ,Gerritt my 21 Month old Rottie is still chewie,grrrrrrrrr the pine trim, the back leg of the lazyboy,the kitchen table,several cords and remotes,to top it off shes car sick so I cant bring her with me ,shes darn lucky shes very cute

The thing does not stop eating! it has 100's worth of chew toys and gets 6 cups of food a day!... he is just a chewer! LOL..

I just think he is PO'd that I had him neutered last week! pay back is a pain!

G

holy crap man...why are ya feeding it so much? my full grown lab eats 3 measured cups per day with an extra 1/2 cup on very active days such as all day hunting. stick to the better quality foods that have much more beneficial nutrients for development. they cost twice as much but you feed half the amount as cheap foods so theres really no difference. feeding a puppy too much food is hard on their stomachs, makes house breaking harder, and can make them grow too fast...

as to the chew toys...

i have yet to see a large breed dog that doesnt love cow hooves. just make sure you get the black ones because they really stink and dogs love em. $1 each and they last days.

There's an old saying about goldens...

The reason Golden retriever puppies are so cute is so you won't kill them.

GR pups are absolutely hell untill they are two..then by five they kinda mellow out. Mine's not aware he is 8 this year. STILL very puppyish.

Try having a Golden, A black lab and a Husky(mix)

They have dug down as deep as the water pipe,went through doors,broken every cd and dvd in the house,move sofas 6 feet during their wrestling matches

But ya know what,they are always glad to see ya when you come home

One piece of advice,make sure you got lots of bones

The lab,make em retrieve as much as possible,burn his energy

Golden,give em lots to chew

Huskies.......... gets the dude's a harness,One I got she so cute, the devil hides inside

She actually went through a door because I was not home,I found her comfort zone is having a cage for her while I am gone.She has adopted it like a safety area for her.When I found her on the highway in feb 08,she was skittish,still is so her anxiety turns to mass destruction.

The crate has been a total relieve for her

IMG_3786.jpg

peche_sur_glace_18_mars_2005_030.jpg

Edited by marc thorpe

If the dogs figure out I'm off fishing and leave them behind. Look out! Waste cans in the house get dumped out and all the sheets pulled off the bed.. Gonna have to start loading the gear the night before.

The cute and expensive stunt? I empty my pockets every night onto the night table. The next morning I go to fill my pockets and my car keys are gone. Looked all through the house, the yard, inside the 2 vehicles and nothing. So off to the dealership to get a set of new key chips for the ignition lock (ouch). 2 weeks later the wife decides its time to clean out the puppy bed and wash their blankets. Guess what was buried under the blankets. :wallbash:

A Jack Russel is one very intelligent and mischevious dog.

DSCN1716.jpg