Play off hockey pool

kickingfrog

Go Leafs!!!!!!!!

Oh this is the playoffs....

Sorry about the Canucks bud...second round exit is on the horizon....San Jose is definitly the class of the West and the league...they are gonna take it....my Bruins...i'm praying...but not a chance

It's hard to bet against the wings with their veteran line-up, my only concern with them is goaltending. I think Osgood is good, but not great, and its a shame he always gets this type of criticism. He does tend to elevate his game for the playoffs, but this has been an off year for him, and given his age, I'm wondering if this is the beginning of the decline.

I think Calgary has a good enough team to make a deep run in the west. No one is really talking about them much, but they could give det, and SJ a run for their money.

In the east I like the devils to get to the finals. Great goaltending, several young talented players, but with just enough veteran leadership to keep this team on track. Watch-out, I'm calling them to win the cup in 7 over SJ.

Washington vs SJ final

Washington in 6

is this the joke of the day? hahah

i give philly some credit. deccent goaltending, size, heart and 5 or 6 players with 25 + goals, not a huge fan of them but to be honest i wouldnt be counting them out