Scottt Martin vs Dave Mercer

BillM

Thanks Guys,

I'm glad I won that day with as much as they play it! It really would have sucked if I lost that day. Nothing like a loss that keeps hunting you. Scott is a great guy and we have talked about doing another show together I think he wants payback!

Also since the Aligator Gar show aired a few months ago I have been getting a ton of messages asking when it will be back on. Well its back tonight at 8pm on WFN and this weekend on The Score.

Hope to see you all this Sat and Sunday at Bass Pro Shops at 2pm. Make sure to say hi!

Regards,

Dave

i hope to bring my kids out to see ya saturday dave! my 6 year old loves the opening skit of ur show with the backlash lol. and my girlfriend seen ur poopy dance skit online and laughed for quite some time. hope to see ya saturday! great work on the show, keep it up!

Hey Dave, I understand that you are doing a seminar at Bass Pro on Sunday that includes the Jr. Barrie Bassmasters. My son Alexander (fishman2202) cant wait to see you. I'll be there as well to say hello. See you then.

Tony