Detroit River guided trip

kill n grill

Well I finally picked a day to hit the Detroit River with fishing guide Bob Devine. I have fished with Bob for 3 yrs now and it has always been great. I have learned a lot and brought home walleyes each time, that he cleans for his customers. He said despite the slowing economy most of his Saturdays through July are almost gone. If you are looking for some early water walleye jig fishing in April or May on the Detroit River I suggest to contact Bob at www.chartertalk.com soon.

Ken

I didn't mean to offend you Ken. This is a community and one of the things members of a community do is help out our buds.

I guess what flagged as strange to me was that when you registered to the board you were also at your bud's house. It just looked kinda weird to me is all.

I quit this site 5 years ago because of the spam police.

Every post was ripped if somebody mentioned a biz or a product.

I'm interested that guide biz is thriving in Winsdor even with the local economy suffering, it also tells me that the fishier is doing good.

Spam police are boring.

Garnet

Guys, regardless of any sort of politics etc... Can you blame anyone for trying to make an extra $ these days? Times are tough all over. I will say that I know Bob Devine personally, he is a very nice guy and a very good fisherman on any body of water. I have gotten to know Bob over the last year and always learn something from him every time I talk to him. that says volumes, I am an experienced angler. Whether or not you plan to use a guide service you should still send Bob a line if your planning to fish the Detroit river this spring. I know Bob would be more than happy to give you a few pointers or starting places. He is just decent like that.

Eric

I also have got to know Bob and I am not sure what is going on here but if he is spamming hmmmm but as a guide the man knows his stuff and is genuine so I would highly recommend him. He is very knowledgeable and also very open to share techniques and tips information about the waters he fishes.

It seems to me then, that Bob's guiding service would do well advertising on this site. Given the obvious laurels that he is receiving, it would make a get deal of sense to me anyway, that he invests a miniscule amount of his guiding money to better promote his service. Obviously there is a desire from his friends to make us members aware of his service.

I hope you guys have a great spring on the river and look forward to your reports! :Gonefishing:

HH