lookin for help

walleyejigger

My lease is due beginning of april, so im in the market for a "new to me "vehicle. Been lokin around home for awhile and the few i find are in rough shape for the asking price (in my opinion) so i'm hoping someone in central or southern ontario would have an idea what these trucks are goin for in ur area and if there are enough around for a road trip. Any help would be appreciated.

Lookin for a 2006 (would take an 05-07 for right conditions)ford supercrew (4 doors) 4x4 with the 5.4 litre. NO LEATHER. Under 80K kms. with a tow package, Excellent condition. Any other bells and whistles are not that important to me, (if they have them fine but not a deal maker)

Not sure if anybody who reads this works at a dealership/car lot, or if anyone who spots one on a lot and has a little spare time would mind finding out a price for me. It would truly be appreciated, i have a couple of days off next week and thinkin of making a road trip. I've spent countless hours surfing the net for southern dealers but it seems very few of them actually keep their inventory up to date.

Thanks

Edited by walleyejigger