Canadian mail Order for Fishing & Boat Needs

GeorgeJ

With the Canadian buck on the slide along with border fees and living 3 1/2 hours away from BP and constantly being in the need of either something for my boat or fishing gear I'm looking for a good reliable and fast online Canadian supplier for these constant wants and needs. From what I understand if you order from BP it comes from the US and would be subject to border fees including taxes and brokerage fees, so can anyone recommend any alternatives?

Thanks for that link ADB, it looks like LeB's has the best price around for the on-board charger I'm getting, infact your price is at least $50 cheaper than anywhere else I've seen.

Good to see you're gonna save a few bucks, Lew. Glad to help.

I like LeBaron but their online purchasing is a pain in the ass, especially if they don't have a product. I just made an order a few days ago and you have to go back and forth with them via email if they don't have what you are looking for even if it's in the catalog. They really need to start converting their site into something like most other online stores where you click the product to order. The whole PDF online catalog is pretty annoying.

RIVERSIDE OUTDOORS is another site that I just made an order with. Much easier than LeBaron and actually had a better price. They are based out of Thunder Bay and actually have quite competitive prices.