Booth-job at Sportsman Show

cram

Was surfing the boats-for-sale section of craigslist and came across this post. Looks like a US company looking for someone(s) to man their booth at the sportsman show. Specifically asked for fisherman/women (instead of booth bunnies). No idea if they're legit or not (i don't know the company at all), but thought i'd post the craigslist link here in case any of you young guys/girls are looking to make some extra dough. It says $13 an hour (cash)...no idea if negotiable.

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/boa/1064530551.html

Edited by cram

I suppose it's possible but it doesn't make sense to go through the expense of getting the booth space there and having total strangers there who were hired at the last minute.

Lots of companies hire pretty booth bunnies....they have someone from the company there to be an expert with credibility, and booth bunnies are there to smile, shake hands, and engage the passerbys....

I saw that ad today too! I was thinking about applying, but then the things that they were selling doesn't even look anywhere close to what I would buy myself.

They have this thing where you put onto the back treble of crankbaits and spoons, which supposedly is like a piece that leaves a scent trail.

I honestly think this is a gimmick and my crankbaits catch fish just fine without that piece.

BUT, their website does look like they invested a lot of money to design / illustrate their products! Maybe it is a good product!

Edited by EC1