canadian tire

Terry

As of 20 minutes ago, Pickering Parkway store had a 3HP Jiffy in 8" (new in sealed box so hope it has the handle and gas cap). If you want it call ahead and have them hold it. (905) 686-2308.

Guess if I was as nice as Wayne I'd pick it up and hold it for you... :o

it's not there anymore... it's in my basement!!! :thumbsup_anim:

Well, I have a HAPPY Cdn Tire story today...

I started checking online last night around midnight, and supposedly the Markham & Lawrence location in Scarborough had all 5 Jiffy models that Cdn Tire carries in stock... all the other stores around my area were either out of stock or "call store for details". I had my doubts, but just the same was there this morning as they opened the doors at 9am... there were about 50 people lined up outside just waiting to get in... I thought "This feels a lot like Boxing Day!" and watched a bunch of them literally run into the store, but WOOHOO none of them went towards the ice fishing section :)

They DID have all 5 models in stock... exactly one of each model... including the one I wanted - the 3hp STX 10" for $274.99... SWEET! They also had lots of 5", 6" and 8" swedebore manual augers too for $35... I almost bought one as a backup! Had about a dozen rod & reel combos available... a few shelters (Frabill Outback?) They had the sleds too, a few pairs of the ice cleats and tons of lures & ice line too!

So...

$375 later, I have a brand new kick-bum auger, a half-dozen new lures, some Power Pro Ice line, a new sled, a HT rod bag and one sweet set of HT ice cleats. SOMEONE MAKE THE RAIN STOP AND TURN THE THERMOSTAT BACK DOWN OUTSIDE PLEASE!!!!! It'll be pretty sad if I don't even get a chance to fire that puppy up before the season ends!

So Terry,I dont need to bring my screwdriver and visegrips anymore??????LOL

Great friend Wayne is to have and glad to see you got a new and improved toy bud.

Wayne,you SIR,are one and a MILLION.Dont let it go to yer head ok.

Edited by misfish

Markham and Lawrence store had 1 9 inch 2 hp left on the shelf at 5:30. incase anybody is looking.

That one's a beauty... is what I have! Nice an light you can run around and drill holes effortlessly. Everyone used mine on the last trip.. claimed theirs were out of gas! lol

After reading this thread it sure is nice to see how great the friends here are and also glad to know that my store has saved me alot of $$$ by not having what I need heck we are very slow at work and I would hate to see some good deals and not afford them.

congratz Wayne that was very nice of you.