Chip off the ole block i guess

limeyangler

Hi All,

Well my folks arrived from England yesterday, and my mum should move out here, she's already asked to go icefishing, and she was quick to jump at the chance to go for a ride on the snowmachine......she wont read this so its ok to let you know she's 76YEARS OLD....now i know where i get it from....lol

MY MUM....SHE ROCKS!!!!

IMG_2769.jpg

Edited by limeyangler

Great stuff Simon !!! Good to see her ticking stuff off her list that she's never? done.

My mother (83) did similar... went for a ride on my brothers Harley Police special last summer and also went tubing behind the boat when at the lake with us 2 summers ago. Funny and sad all at the same time and why we should all give'r all we've got now while we still can..

I once met an 89 year old gentleman at a Metallica concert there with his granson. He was asking his grandson why he couldn't keep up :clapping:

I guess my point is that it's amazing how we percieve the aging process. Remember when a lot of us though 30 was old, the 40, etc....

We'll all get there soon enough and not think anything of it. I agree with you both that that's where we get our inspiration, and that's why we don't think much of it once it's us! :thumbsup_anim:

Too cool Simon. Did you put her on some fish or what???

Not yet Ben....maybe in a week or so....the baby is due to be induced on Tuesday if it doesn't arrive before that.......i'm kinda grounded fishing wise lol, but i might just be able to sneak to Thunder lake in the morning as i've worked out a direct route from our lawn across Lake Wabigoon...hopefully get my dad some trout for lunch/supper.

Just can't ask for better timing for this special moment... your parents must be excited about the little one coming and sounds like your mom is one cool lady :thumbsup_anim:

Want to wish you and your wife the very best for the upcoming events :thumbsup_anim:

Now go out the back yard and put your parents into some fish LOL

Jacques