BPS Spring Flyer

Fang

Arrived home to see the BPS Spring flyer sticking out of the mailbox. Looks wel read by the time it was delivered.

I see something or interest on almost every page!!!

Great price on Merc oil on one of the door crasher days. $0.94Cordell Spots too

OH MY GOD A DAVE MERCER BOBBLE HEAD!!!!!!

BPS Spring Flyer

Wow.. Last year the price for an Abu Garcia C4 level-wind reel during this same sale was 89 dollars, and this year their "deal" on the EXACT same real is 125 bucks.. give me a break..

The Canadian dollar was also a lot higher last year. Now that it is lower, a lot of retailers have raised their prices on certain items.

Oh well, they still have good deals on Tail Dancers and X-Raps...20-25% off, and Powerbait and Gulp at 20-25% off.

Looking forward to getting a handful of the Cotton Cordell Wiggle-O's for $1.94.

Wow.. Last year the price for an Abu Garcia C4 level-wind reel during this same sale was 89 dollars, and this year their "deal" on the EXACT same real is 125 bucks.. give me a break..

Were in a depression,or didnt ya hear that.LOL

I hear ya.

No real deals IMO.

Make sure you read the fine print.

Prowler bow mount,$299. Nice price but, if you own a tinny, it would do.

Edited by misfish

I'm with you home slice. It dawned on me that a lot of the pictures are of items that are not even on sale (just product placement). I'm not saying that there weren't things on sale, but watch when they show a picture of a Rapala, then say "selected items" on sale. Not all Rapalas, only the ones that they let some tosser design that never sold.

I am not dissing the mother-ship, I still go for the experience. But deals? Not so much.

Jim

I didn't know you could get FLYERS sent to your house too?!

I've been looking all over the website, and can't seem to locate a place on where to do that?

Can anyone help me out here? :(

Look at the buttons at the top of the flyer on the first page just above the catalog's front page , the one second from the right is to request print catalog.

From what I've read on that flyer, Canada's reel trade in is offered even for Shimano's?

They didnt state anywhere that Shimano was going to get excluded.

If it is, I would be so happy about it

Hi All

Shimano Canada is doing the trade in but not the U.S side.

I met the Fishing Department Manager (Jack) yesterday and I asked him that spefific question.

So go for it. :clapping:

Jose

I didn't know you could get FLYERS sent to your house too?!

I've been looking all over the website, and can't seem to locate a place on where to do that?

Can anyone help me out here? :(

When you purchase something at bass pro they usually ask for your home phone number, that how they get the address to send the flier to. OR go to customer service and they will add you to the flier system.

Hope this helps

When you purchase something at bass pro they usually ask for your home phone number, that how they get the address to send the flier to. OR go to customer service and they will add you to the flier system.

Hope this helps

Thanks DanielM! :D