What do ya think???

Ziki

For $6200 you can have my 18'er and go on Lake O whenever you want LOL.

I don't think it's a bad boat but the number that came to my mind was $4500 as well.

If you want a Lake O boat, buy a Lake O boat. These aluminiums do nicely on big water and small, don't limit yourself of fishing opportunities if you can avoid it.

For $6200 you can have my 18'er and go on Lake O whenever you want LOL.

I don't think it's a bad boat but the number that came to my mind was $4500 as well.

If you want a Lake O boat, buy a Lake O boat. These aluminiums do nicely on big water and small, don't limit yourself of fishing opportunities if you can avoid it.

When can I pick it up ?

I have an older 17 foot SmokerCraft a little fancier layout inside and usable on Lake Erie, if the weather conditions are good. If not it`s an inland lake boat, mine has a 35 merc, rough weather you can`t get off the water quick enough.

Second boat is a copy of my neighbors old boat, same motor, and slower than mine, good boat for inland lakes.

Didn`t notice the price on boat 2 but boat 1 seems high.

No experience with legend boats, looks like a decent enough outfit, but like Dan I question the motor size. Mine was rated for 60 HP and came with a 35 as a package deal, always kicked myself in the butt for not upgrading to at least a 50hp.

I didn`t need speed to catch fish, it is nice to be able to move around a little quicker on a big body of water, running time cuts into fishing time. Two good sized guys and gear will slow you down with a 30 hp.