Fishing for Tyler

motv8tr

Hey all, I don't have it in me right now to give a full report, but I do want to say thank you to all who contributed, attended, bid in the auction and supported Tyler and his family.

We had a total of 102 people register today ranging in age from 2 to 93 :D , which considering all that was going on was amazing!!! There were some awesome prizes once again this year. We raised a total of 1851.00 at the event and 1614.00 on the auction for a total of 3465.00!!! Some people got themselves some amazing deals!!!

The winning Whitefish was 25" and was caught by Tyler's cousin Joel, the Winning Perch was a tie at 9 1/2" the names are still in my car...sorry

I will give a full report tomorrow...sorry for the short one now :(

Maureen

Good to here things went off great.

Wish I could of made it this year as I have attend twice in the past and always had a great time. This year conflicted with a weekend I am teaching an advanced medical first responder course for our local St. John Ambulance volunteers.

I'd like to thank the volunteers and participants who made this tournament a success. As in the past you have made this event a success for a great cause.

Best Wishes: Rick

Tyler is the man.

Got to see him today. That made my and the mrs,s day.

Great job Mo and to all those that attended and helpped out.

Maybe next year we can have some chicken burgers?????????? LOL JK.

Loonie and douG did a great job.

Was nice to get out and see ol friends and new.

AGAIN MO,GREAT JOB.

A great day Mo.. it was sooo nice to SEE and talk with TYLER.. I was so impressed with his improvements this year...

Altho not a lot of fish caught.. it was soo nice to see all those that did make it...

The BBQ men did a wonderful job.. thats quite a bit of people to feed.. THank you Doug and Kalvin...

I'm somewhat recovered now, and would like to send out a HUGE thank you to a few people....while everyone's help was very much appreciated this day could not have happened without the help of the following...TJ for allowing me to use the OFNcommunity board, members of OFC for all of your help and support, Tinbanger, without you my friend few prizes would have been available this year, Big Cliff for getting us those very tastey sausages :) Kelvin for getting the BBQ and doing all the cooking with douG's expert help..it was good to see you douG, J.R. and his little lady for helping with so much that left me free to do whatever it was I was doing at various times of the day :P Ryan Landry for the donation of HammerHead lures, and a great big thanks to Karl Kalonka and Mark KuliK from Extreme Angler TV!!!! I look forward to seeing the show :D

If I have forgotten you, please don't feel slighted...my brain is mush :D

If you or your company have donated a prize, or a store please be sure to PM me a name and mailing address by the end of this week.

Here is a small picture of the oldest in attendance.....I will try to get a larger one late along with one of Tyler fishing :D this young lady is 93yrs old and is Tyler's great grandmother...

tn_gallery_46_17_4249.jpg

Maureen

Edited by motv8tr

I believe that lady photographer is with one of the local newspapers...hopefully Maureen remembers which one...

She comes to the event every year...

Actually there were two women wandering around taking pictures out there...the second one was the mother of the young lad that Photoz was entertaining affording her the time to take some pics...I hope Maureen has contact with her...

Edited by Beans

Hey Mo, there was a lady out there taking pictures, & I was wondering where those pics will turn up. It was a really nice camera she was using & I'd like to see how she made out in other spots on the ice.

Hey bill, there were two women out there taking Photo's, one was from the Bradford Exchange, and the other was a professional photographer who brought her son out. The lady from the exchange will print a couple in their next edition, and both will be mailing me CD's of the photo's they took. When I get them I will post some....

Maureen