charlie moore tv

lunkerbasshunter

Man I thought I would give this guy another shot since the first impression i got was not really all that good. But man every show i have seen is him talking about how great he is. And since that bothers me everything about him is now bothering me. even his wife is on the show now saying how great the show is, who are they trying to convince??

I hope wfn drops this show and picks up getting hooked. 8pm time slot on a friday night sure would be great! Would love to see more canadian content.

Anyway guess im just bored lol

Cheers!

Charlie Moore is easily the worst fishing show I've ever seen. Honestly, who wants to watch an arrogant loser like him drive around in a hummer, smoke cigars and catch 3 ounce bass for an entire show.

Good point.. has anyone noticed that in a lot of the fishing shows on WFN where there is Largemouth Bass fishing, the hosts will be very impressed over a 1-2 pound Largemouth.. calling it a big fish, and a real chunky fish, and this and that.. I don't get it? All the Largies I've ever caught have been at least 2-3 pounds.. and Canada isn't even known for its Largemouth.. anyway, food for thought..

and yeah, Charlie Moore TV is without a doubt the worst program on WFN.. I think I'd rather watch the Linedancer infomercial..

It's a weak show with very no payoff.

I normally have WFN on while doing other things and I'll pay attention when I find something intriguing. When his show comes on, I have been switching the channel. I'll even sit through Courtney and Shelly; that's how much Moore's new format turns me off.

well that's 2.5 min of my life I will not get back I saw it was on at 8 or right now so I wanted to be reminded about the show and I have to agree that is is very bad and I could not bare to watch the 2.5 min I did the best part is the wife did not know that I was watching it to see how crappy it was and made some comments about it also how fake they were. The only thing he has going is his wife. As for the show it will never be on my tv again.

I don't watch too many fishing shows and I'd never seen this one before, but after everything you guys were saying about it I decided to have a look when I saw it advertised yesterday afternoon, and your right, that guy is just plain terrible and his show is even worse. I struggled thru it for 15 minutes and just couldn't take anymore.

Makes you wonder how something like that would even got a sponsor. :dunno:

i agree with all of you guys 100%. i first watched the show for 10 minutes then gave up to another channel. never watched his show ever again..

Getting hooked is an amazing show..but Oasis keeps repeating it. is there only like 5-10 shows out there???

Guest steel'n'esox

Would that show even be worse than the dime bag I mean dime store fisherman yippin and yahooin for every stinkin fish they catch, almost as sickening as the two goons who caught about 20 bows at the Ganny today throwing up into the sanctuary, and letting their baits drift down. P