I couldnd find the words

misfish

You all know I,and now the mrs,s, have been doing the losing thing. I went from from 229+ down to something like 176.She has gone from ????????????????? to 115. :clapping::clapping: LOL I am soooooooooo proud of her.

Well for the guys, you will understand this. 40 to a 34 waist,extra large shirt to a small OH YA IT FIT TONIGHT :clapping: . :clapping:

Women you will understand the 12 too a 3.Sorry more :clapping::clapping::clapping::thumbsup_anim:

AMAZING FEELING AND LIFE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. :canadian:

I cant wait for the GCD and MISFISH showdown this summer. :canadian:

Edited by misfish

Fantastic, Ive been sticking to my New Years Resolution too. 233 to 207, aiming for a trim and fit 185. I feel like the wind also when I run too. Great Feeling Eh

Yes it is.

Im no health nut,but it,s all about doing the do. Eating right and doing the little extra things to make you go.

Yup! Know the feeling! I used to work labour intesive jobs, Construction, Tree Spacing/ Tree Topping/ High Rise Window Cleaning and High Rise Restoration. I took a sales/desk job here in Toronto 4 years ago. The first year I was here, I was eating the same quantity and Quality (ya right) of meals I did when I worked physically. I went from 185lbs to 228lbs! I was really over weight for my body style! I felt horrible and a check up from the doctor confirmed that my health was terrible too! I got a dog, changed my diet and started to do a lot more outdoor stuff. I am now consistantly 195lb. I feel and look a whole lot better! The women folk seem to think so as well! Bonus!

Ab

Congratulations, I don't know how old you are but as you age losing gets tougher.

a few years ago when I started building my house I dropped from 250 to 200, probably worked it off carrying lumber etc, but after the hard work was done the weight started creeping back up, I ended up 2 years ago at 270.

My scale, if it could talk, would have said "come back when you're alone"

anyway started dieting by just cutting back then last august I hadmy top teeth pulled and got dentures, I lost another 20 pounds since then and am down to 229, I think its because I don't enjoy my food with the plastic in my mouth.

Keep up the good work, but remember, the odd "low cal beer" won't hurt in the summer (I consider almost any beer "low cal" in the summer)