GSP vs Penn

Bassman27

CaptainSpaulding, you may want to check out the names of some of the people you are arguing with before you look real silly, hobby for you job for others here

try Rowbotham and MMA in google you just told him you know more then him

and a few other names on this board and see how many family members here fight in MMAs some of the guys do know what they are talking about

Thank you, I didnt want to say it myself.

I am a confessed MMA fiend. I probably think I know more than I do, seems to be a common thing amongst MMA fans.

Guest CaptainSpaulding
CaptainSpaulding, you may want to check out the names of some of the people you are arguing with before you look real silly, hobby for you job for others here

try Rowbotham and MMA in google you just told him you know more then him

and a few other names on this board and see how many family members here fight in MMAs some of the guys do know what they are talking about

So what? Doesn't mean he knows anything? Might mean he's biased though... nice try buddy.

Guest CaptainSpaulding
Thank you, I didnt want to say it myself.

I am a confessed MMA fiend. I probably think I know more than I do, seems to be a common thing amongst MMA fans.

yeah, you probably know less.

well as long as you understand that most if not all people reading this thread think you look foolish and it's growing with each of your posts

then go for it knock yourself out

I was trying to save you the embarrassment

but some people just go for broke

well as long as you understand that most if not all people reading this thread think you look foolish and it's growing with each of your posts

then go for it knock yourself out

I was trying to save you the embarrassment

but some people just go for broke

Mr. Spaulding, I was being gentle with you, after all, you are new around here. I will do that again, because we all lose if one of us loses. No hard feelings, but you should know that fighting stays at the dojo, we don't do that here. It pisses off the advertisers, and if they go away, so does this. I don't want that to happen.

Most of the members here use this resource to share questions, plans, ask for ideas, and encourage others. We all enjoy if one of us has a great trip, and we feel the pain when something goes wrong. We have learned to use computers, cameras, lans, gps, and boats motors and fishing gear too. We have also talked about personal losses, with great honesty and sincerity. I have met with 93 board members over the last 6 years, and without exception have enjoyed every single conversation.

I am nobody around here, and I welcome other nobodies at any time, for what that is worth. I value this community, and work for it, and respect those that earn that respect.

Please spell it out for me as to why you are involved and can give a judgement like that?

Capt Spaulding, send me a PM and Ill tell ya about how some people work on this forum, Gang up, Call ya a Liar, Jealousy, and how to be kind gentle, and feely nicy touchy touchy. I got lots of experience seems Ive been locked more often than most. PM me before this gets locked. Ive never seen the fight but Ive been getting more and more interested in the Ultimate fighter thing. I don't take judo but like you I love rough sports, IE Canadian hockey, Hockey fights etc. Thanks to your point of view on the fight I'm looking forward to seeing it. I had been following all the Hype leading up to it. Yea post some fishing Pictures, maybe it'll quiet things down here. By the way. I don't take sides for the most part on this forum because its a pet peeve of mine. My very first post I was called a Liar when I said I caught a huge laker in less than one foot of water underneath about eight feet of ice.