MOOOORE SNOW COMING next week????

snag

Yah... tell me that again Mike! :wallbash:

Another 8 inches since I went to bed at 1am and my plow truck is broken. Guess I'd better get off of here and get to the shop and get back to wrenching!

Your forecast is always different Wayne. Not much you can do about that never ending lake effect coming off Georgian Bay.

I share a 8 foot front lawn with my neighbour, we have got too the point of carting snow too the back yard.

If the weather gets above freezing I am going to hook the hose up too the hot water tank and clear a bit.

It may leave ice but the least it can do is compact the snow so I can add more.

How long till spring again!!!!

I share a 8 foot front lawn with my neighbour, we have got too the point of carting snow too the back yard.

If the weather gets above freezing I am going to hook the hose up too the hot water tank and clear a bit.

It may leave ice but the least it can do is compact the snow so I can add more.

How long till spring again!!!!

HAHA! Yep I hear you on that. When we bought our place last year dealing with snow was the last thing on my mind.

Needless to say the 8' high cedar hedge that runs along the left side of the driveway has become a huge source of frustration.

I've got no where to put the snow on that side so have to shovel everything over to the other side (or cart it over on my daughters toboggan).

Yeah...wonder who will be right??? haha.

There is a guy that specializes in Canadian weather on accuweather.com

He has a blog that talks only about Canada...and he's right a lot more often than Environment Canada and The Weather Network. His storm totals are usually dead on!

If you are interested, here is a link...

Click here for Canadian Weather Blog

Yeah...wonder who will be right??? haha.

There is a guy that specializes in Canadian weather on accuweather.com

He has a blog that talks only about Canada...and he's right a lot more often than Environment Canada and The Weather Network. His storm totals are usually dead on!

If you are interested, here is a link...

Click here for Canadian Weather Blog

Thanks for the link Cliff.

I say bring it on!! It's why I bought a snowblower a few years ago. Now do you want to come over Cliff and use it again?? LOL!! :D

Thanks for the link Cliff.

I say bring it on!! It's why I bought a snowblower a few years ago. Now do you want to come over Cliff and use it again?? LOL!! :D

Last time I trusted that you had a procedure done...

This time I'll need a doctor's note....LOL.

Where?

WHERE?????????????????????? :wallbash::wallbash:

Seriously, I have built a "snow wall" on either side of the driveway that I can't hurl snow over and I've run out of real estate!

If I push it onto the road the plow pushes in back onto me or my neighbour!

At least my car is safe, LOL.

5217463_52eb823de0.jpg

Ok... first you need to learn the metric system properly if you're going to use it!!! :angry:

15-25 cm. = 1.5-2.5- decimeters!!!.. or .15-.25 meters!!!... or do y'all like to use centimeters because it makes yer tallywhackers sound longer than they actually are?... "mine is 10 centimeters long" sounds much better that 4 inches eh! :whistling:

Second... if you wouldn't eat that dirty snow... you wouldn't hurl it back up!!! :blink:

Thirdly... a 5 gallon (19 liters Canuckian) can of gasoline and a Bic lighter go a long way when trying to find room to put more snow somewhere!!! :devil:

Dammit man!... do I have to do all the thinking around here??? :wallbash:

Edited by GCD

1st,

From what I hear,

You need all the mm's you can get. (that's not candy, though it does melt in your hand too) :whistling:

2nd,

If you did all the "Thinking", or as they say in your neck of Banjoland: "Thankin", I would have blasted that commie snow back to Snovakistan with a 12 guage by now.

3rd,

Go drink a MGD, GCD.

(BTW, thats .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000005 alcohol content Captain America)

My snowman scores more than you do. :rolleyes:

1st,

From what I hear,

You need all the mm's you can get. (that's not candy, though it does melt in your hand too) :whistling:

2nd,

If you did all the "Thinking", or as they say in your neck of Banjoland: "Thankin", I would have blasted that commie snow back to Snovakistan with a 12 guage by now.

3rd,

Go drink a MGD, GCD.

(BTW, thats .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000005 alcohol content Captain America)

My snowman scores more than you do. :rolleyes:

Scoff!!!

Environment Canada and the Weather Network seems to be downplaying this storm.

Other sites like Accuweather.com and The Weather Channel (Both US sites) are saying it's going to be a huge one. Some are saying potentially the worst snow/blizzard since '93. They are predicting cities shut down in PA and NY all the way up to Buffalo...with 12 to 18 inches of snow...then wicked winds...causing blizzard conditions.

Apparently the jet stream is going to go so far south that they are talking snow in New Orleans (not sticking around), but accumlating snow in Alabama....watch out GCD!!!!

At any rate...watch out Monday/Tuesday!!

Yeah, they were talking aboot flow snurries here for Tuesday a couple days ago, but when I checked the long range forecast this morning... they'd taken them out and raised the high for Tuesday up to 43*F... freezin' cold for me, but Parka and shorts weather for y'all eh!!! :canadian:

It's gonna be a pretty nice day here today with a high of 57*F, I think I'll do some gardening... the Daffodils and Crocus are popping up everywhere!!! :thumbsup_anim:

.... it's gonna be in the 60's tomorrow eh!!! ;)

Yeah, they were talking aboot flow snurries here for Tuesday a couple days ago, but when I checked the long range forecast this morning... they'd taken them out and raised the high for Tuesday up to 43*F... freezin' cold for me, but Parka and shorts weather for y'all eh!!! :canadian:

It's gonna be a pretty nice day here today with a high of 57*F, I think I'll do some gardening... the Daffodils and Crocus are popping up everywhere!!! :thumbsup_anim:

.... it's gonna be in the 60's tomorrow eh!!! ;)

Have you been told today!!! :asshat:

Besides, your icefishin' sucks! :thumbsup_anim:

Have you been told today!!! :asshat:

Besides, your icefishin' sucks! :thumbsup_anim:

Don't pick on me too much Daddy-O!... or I'll post pics of flowers blooming and stuff growing!!!

... that always seems to bring y'all an :asshat: load of snow!!! :w00t:

Hope you're having a great frozen weekend with the new young'un Pops!!!

Snow... spent the evening skiing in freezing rain... were the hell did that come from Solo ! You do that.... lol

We're definitely in the midst of some potentially volatile and changeable weather.

Still seems as though the system will miss us now (fingers crossed).

What's really amazing is that you were out skiing, never mind the freezing rain. Impressive! :)

We're definitely in the midst of some potentially volatile and changeable weather.

Hey Mike, do all weather folks learn that sentence in weather school? AKA we don't know what the hell it's gunna be like today either. :thumbsup_anim: