It's easy to loose sight ....

Steve

With the hustle and bustle of everyday life...and the rising costs of a simple fishing trip, its easy to forget what fishing should be all about.....Smiles and Friendships.

I took a step back in the year 2006, and simply had FUN!

Here's some pics from 2006 highlighting some bright smiles and great friendships

mg0272wz6.jpgmg6300ef5.jpg

mg0281vu1.jpgimg0733yv5.jpg

mg6272ah4.jpgimg0796vo7.jpg

mg6474cl9.jpgimg6363qy6.jpg

img6361gr1.jpgimg0346ph9.jpg

img6239gw5.jpgimg0837je5.jpg

img6244li8.jpgimg6265bd9.jpg

img6411cv0.jpgimg6084gy5.jpg

bayviewjun30jul306003yu5.jpgimg6480ua8.jpg

Here's to great friendships and tight lines in 2007!

(time for the leafs game)

Edited by Steve

Excellent topic and great pics Steve. Looks like you and your Buds had a lot of fun this past year. Staying with the topic, here's a pic that I took last fall. I forget this guys name, but he looked like he was having fun.

Spielsmile.jpg

I agree great post & i absolutley love the pictures. :thumbsup_anim:

Fishing has allways and will allways be about smiles and freindship for me. I have met and made many great freinds just through fishing alone since i returned home to canada in 2001. :Gonefishing::D

:Gonefishing::thumbsup_anim: WOW...very nice pics steve and yes you are right on that bud,its all about having fun and sharing and great memories and pics to share,fishing is the greatest thing in the world,and im glad we here can all share that...cheers bud hope that 07,brings even more fish & freinds & fun....

Thats great Steve... '07 for me is gonna be about family.. got some great family trips planned, and the kids are the right age to go... they kinda still listen... anyway, great post, although I hope you catch some decent fish in '07, some of those look kinda small.. .. lol