AC/DC - NF

BUSTER

Dang Brad first Daglo now AC/DC did ya have the big guy with ya I could only imagine Skyler there. A buddy went to Detroit to see them I found the $200+ he paid a little steep for the front stage but he did come home with a huge smile. like others I to wish I had gone maybe next time LOL

i got 2 floor tickets for 600 and skyler paid 750 for 2 tickets a few more rows up from me, just waiting for my friend skyler to send me the pics!!! and there was loads of children and loads of 50plus folks total mixed crowd.

edit forgot to add the couple beside us paid 1400 bucks! how cow..for 2 seats....

Edited by BUSTER

lol i seen the video, too bad tho.. makes it look like thats how concerts are violent, but 90% i go to idont see any of that happening.

There tends to be one at every concert. Someone drinks to much and opens their mouth.

I sorta wish i went to the concert. had Tickets in my face but passed on them. :wallbash:

Ahh, a Bottle of Beer,Hot Sunny Weather, The Weekend, Lawn chair, and the Highway to Hell Album just a Blaring. great memories. Seen them in Mtl Forum during the Hells Bells tour. I don't think I would Pay to see them again unless it was in a small venue.

Amazing show, I took my Sister and Dad, who is 58, and two friends. We all sat in different sections but all were VERY close to the stage!! I just missed high fiving Brian Johnson!! Oh well, everyone had a great night. I am so glad they decided to come back to do a second show. ROCK ON!!!