Lakair - Where is it?

grt1

Last night I was talking to a friend of mine that lives in Port Severn and we were talking fishing and web sites. I pointed out this site and how active and popular the OFC community seems to be and told him since he lives down that way, he should get on the site.

He has just had triple bypass surgery (a month ago) and is just in the recuperation phase so he has lots of time on his hands to surf the web, but he says he'll have to get his wife to show him how.

Anyway, I mentioned the get together at Lakair as an example of how this site is more like a family of friends than just another don't know you , don't want too know you site, and he asked where Lakair was, I couldn't tell him!!!!

So will you guys enlighten me and tell me where and what lake it is on.

thanks

400 N out of Toronto, which eventually turns into 69. Continue North and you'll cross the Pickeral and French Rivers, past the French River Trading Post. Past here, Rt. 64 turns off 69 and heads north to Noelville, Lavigne, and on to Sturgeon Falls. In Noelville, Rt. 64 makes a right hand turn. Through Noelville and about 20 minutes further north is Lakair. Lakair sits right along Rt. 64 on the left-hand side going north.